Wednesday, November 19, 2008

LAPASTANGAN.

Okay, I don't know what it means but I think it'd make a good blog title. Hahaha. I heard mum saying, "Nilapastangan na nga nila si Allan ... "

Mum said its parang "binaboy ang pagkatao."
Justify Full
TRUE?

Sorry I never could get past Filipino. O_O

SO ANYWAYS.

Back when I was in first year college, I went through the worst kind of intrigue EVER. As in WHOA. Its probably the most degrading and insulting thing you can say about someone. What made it WORSE is the fact that, of course, not a MORSEL of gossip was TRUE.

Were the scandalous lies for real, people would've gotten over it sooner. *Remember Michelle D.?*

Come to think of it, I think I've been a really controversial girl even before I hit college. The funniest I've heard was me allegedly having two children. HAHAHAHA. I don't even have a puppy. :| The others, mediocre. Like some random Catbalogan loser guys claiming I'm their ex-girlfriend or something. EW. Dream on. *shudders*

SO ANYWAY. POINT IS:

Hindi pa ba kayo tumakas sa akin? Wasn't demoralizing and degrading my reputation and integrity enough for you people?

WHY, OH WHY DO YOU STILL NEED TO TALK SH*T ABOUT MY DEAD UNCLE.

HE'S DEAD. HE WAS AN INNOCENT PERSON WHO WAS SHOT TO DEATH IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WHILE TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING.

Now you f*cking bastards better shut your trap about him. Don't you know we had the chance to speak with some of the NPA heads stationed in Samar and they had nothing to do with his death? That they said Uncle Allan was a good person and they could never do that to him?

Do you know how many people went to his wake? That up to now, random people show up at Fortune and Robinson to give their condolences and show their support?

Almost the whole of Catbalogan from all walks of life came to his wake. Friends from Manila, Tacloban, Cebu showed up. From the richest Chinese communities, to the powerful Mayor Tekwa, Mayor Cabuenas, etc., to the poorest of people whose lives my Uncle has touched. From Roman Catholics to Born Agains to Atheists showing up at his wake being held at UCCP. It came to the point wherein the UCCP church could no longer accommodate everyone and visitors were just standing OUTSIDE. As in they were in the STREETS just standing there to show their last respects.

Uncle Allan became rich because he worked hard. He had a pautang business that went along smoothly, and he has an agrivet and poultry supply. He also owns various lands that he bought CLEAN from banks and does a pa-upahan. Do you know how much his store makes in a day? Trust me on this one because I was his intern-cashier-slash-tindera since the fifth grade.

Everything I need to know about business, my Uncle Allan taught me. He was the most humble man I have ever known. Do you know that his laundry basket's handle broke and he fixed it by tying on STRAW to substitute for a handle? Would a drug lord/land grabber/whatever it is you people are calling him do that? They'd just buy another one since money came easily to them, right?

Uncle Allan was kuripot when it came to himself, but generous when it came to God, the church, and others. Do you know that he has been supporting a church in Gandara for over twenty-three years and we only found out about it now? I remember the week he died some radio jock was so angry, he blurted out: Diri kamo maaram na ito na anonymous na permi nabulig ha iyo, hi Allan Tan ito! *Don't you people know that that anonymous donor who's always helping you was Allan Tan!*

Pwede ba. My Uncle's life was rudely cut short. As my aunts would say, "Binaboy at pinatay ng wala man lang kalaban-laban."

Our memory is all we have of him. I just hope people won't ruin and tarnish it by senseless, mindless and tactless rubbish.

Low lives have nothing else to do with their poor and boring existence, and I'm sorry that Uncle Allan was just some boring old rich guy whose death can't bring them juicy chismis to live off for a few months or so.

For the last time, let me get the facts straight. Allan Tan died on October 27, 2008, with TWO gunshots to the heart. *Not four* He was forty-five, not thirty-five. He got rich by WORKING HARD and he doesn't even SMOKE nor DRINK. His only vice was SOFT DRINKS and HIGH CHOLESTEROL FOODS. Whenever I'd go home for the holidays, I'd buy him either TWO LARGE CHAMP BURGERS or a BOX OF BAVARIAN DONUTS.

Uncle Allan wasn't a land grabber. He'd buy land from the bank and if ever there were squatters or whatever still living off his property, he'd give them more than enough money to construct a new house somewhere else. Uncle Allan would never EVER manufacture drugs. He saved people. He would never have the heart to make a living by ruining lives. He almost slapped me silly when he ALLEGEDLY thought I had addict friends. You should've seen him! He almost burst a pipe! Hahahaha.

I honestly think the worst Uncle Allan has done in his life is to eat bavarian donuts.

So. There you have it. And for your sakes, I'd think twice before talking garbage. There is such thing as libel, and karma does exist. :) God doesn't sleep, ya know? :)

As Dr. Marco said, "ALLAN WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE IN THE HEARTS OF EVERY PEACE-LOVING CATBALOGANON."

SHUT YOUR MOUTH, McDUNOT! Naglalangoy-langoy na imo kaluluwa ha impyerno. MURDERER!

I rest my case. Who's up for coffee?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey you know what, people just love to step on those who are literally down, whether dead or not. there was so much garbage coming out of people's mouths when my brother in law disappeared and we were all mighty pissed off with the negativity and spiteful comments from other people but in the end what they said didn't matter cos to those whose lives michael touched; relatives and friends, we knew the truth and we knew how real and true to GOD michael was.

your uncle allan, you knew he was a good man..that's what's important cos at the end of the day, what matters most to all of us isn't what others may think but what our loved ones think of us. i hope you'll find justice for your uncle..rest assured though that he is already resting in the bosom of our lord!!

may peace love and serenity be upon you and your family gwaps!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Allan Tan has a son? Mother, from Cebu city. He is now 18