Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Signs of Aging.

I think I'm getting old.

Was supposed to do some studying last night, but then I remembered that London Ink was premiering on TV so I decided to watch just ONE episode. I didn't like it. Boo. Was about to turn the telly off, but I saw that Miami Ink was up next. Yey! I love Miami Ink to death. :) Almost all their tattoo artists are hotttt and every time I watch the show, I want to get my own tat. I feel bad now that Kat Von D isn't there anymore (bitch left to open up her own LA ink), but ohwell.

Miami beach is a good twenty minute drive from where we live. Let's see if I get one in about two years!

So. Post Miami Ink indulgence, I started flipping channels and saw Mariah Carey on Myx singing "Can't Take That Away". Ahw. I love that song! Syempre, I couldn't resist but singing along (hahahahaha). Bedeful, bedeful. :) Encore! Encore! Then the music changed and an even better song came on. Stan by Eminem. Hey! That was like, an epidemic back in high school! So of course, I started singing along too. 'Til the song came to an end an the VJ said, "and that's myx backtraxx...."

BACKTRAXX? I'm THAT old? Music from my time is already on BACKTRAXX? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

So ANYWAYS, now I'm trying to do a wee bit studying for our killer exams and problem sets due this weekend. But I can't because our neighbor's yaya is too malandi to shut her ugly trap. UGH. I hate that yaya kase she was the one who was forming diabolical plans alongside our former feeling artista maid. GRR. Now she's screaming and giggling outside the compound and its GROSS.

I wonder if she actually thinks she can seduce someone? Gahd I have to study. There's so much coverage and I haven't even started. I haven't even looked at the coverage! :| I want to drop out, but we're only two sessions 'til finals. Also, there's these words that my friend Sheena once blogged, "What's going to happen if I quit every time things get hard?" (or something like that, hahahaha)

Ohwell. I want to blog on more stuff but maybe later. My chest is all tight again. Bahhhhhhhh

No comments: