Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Updates: Recovery and Relapse



Was sick
starting Monday (yesterday) with the flu and asthma meds' side effects. :| Popped in some Bioflu and felt better in the morning but I'm still feeling a bit woozy as of the moment. Bah.

BFF dedes visited me yesterday. :D Gah, I bet I smelled bad at the time kay was trying to get myself to sweat off the flu. PLUS I was having MAJOR chills that hurt my muscles. Thanks for the smidgets, Babz! Thats all I ate coz its all I can taste. :) Hehe.
I have an exam on Saturday. And problem sets AGAIN! I don't think stat would be as hard if our prof didn't merge those taking up Basic Stat1 with the doctorates taking up Advanced stat2. I mean c'mon! Gah!

Watched and uploaded OTH S05 E02. :) Whee! The suspense is KILLING ME! :) Poor Brooke. :| Why does she have to be some frickin' martyr and all? I really don't like Peyton/Lucas together. Their relationship hurts and tramples on too many people along the way. BUT I just can't help but smile seeing them together. :)



I'm also watching episodes here and there of Miami Ink. Gahd I love this show. :D I'm trying to look for the s01 episodes but i can't. :|

We have a new maid. Yey! She's Manananggal's kid, and I think she might have some stupidity issues. I have to tell her to do things twice and all she does is give me this blank stare. She also answers to questions very slowlyyyyyyy. BUT I think she's gonna be okay. Not JENNY okay, but better than Jane okay. So it's fine with me. I'm getting tired of hogging up all the household chores. Hahahaha

Since I'm not the maid anymore, I have a new job. I haven't started, but check out Noble News and Reviews by Miss Elle. She's currently "not fit" to blog as of the moment, so I'll be taking over it for her. LOL. The idea kinda SCARES me because her blog is BIG SHOES TO FILL. BUT I'll do my best. :)

Thazall. *Lame blog*

PS: Can I vent? I hate having to deal with people from my multiply business site. When you say NEGOTIABLE, it isn't SYNONYMOUS to NAME YOUR PRICE you morons! You ASK for a price then we negotiate on it. And please don't text me at wee hours in the morning asking for stupid questions like if you can get my divicam for 5.5k. Do you want me to give it to you instead? GRR.

I also think EBAYers are stupid. And twice more demanding than multipliers. One just texted me now. "How much is the buy it now price for your P300 havs? REPLY ASAP"

WTH. I WOULD HAVE replied ASAP, but since s/he pissed me off, I'm deciding not to reply at all. Hahahahahahaha. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. yeah my sister experiences that too. text messages at 2:00 AM. and even calls.

how much is the buy it now price for your P300 havs? LOL.

best, regarding the guest post? really?! yeyy!!! thanks! :)

Kimmie said...

Sure, sure. I'm kinda scared about ruining your blog, though. Wah! But maybe it'll be enough to inspire me to do better? Haha. :))

BongFlo said...

hi! nice blog. hopping by here from the noble and the nonsense. you write well, i think you'll do justice to ms. elle's blog. have a nice week ahead. whatever happened to ms. elle? she sick?

BongFlo said...

hi! nice blog. hopping by here from the noble and the nonsense. you write well, i think you'll do justice to ms. elle's blog. have a nice week ahead. whatever happened to ms. elle? she sick?