Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bye Havshavs! :))

Hahahaha! I can't believe I'm calling my Havaianas "havshavs"

I'm about to say goodbye to almost ALL of my pairs. :| My FAVORITE ones pa naman. Like the silver metallic tops and my über love, the green brazils. Ohwell. It's about time. Those guys are ancient. Like, third year college? Hahahaha. And I need to make way for my new pairs. :P I treated myself to ALL the Saks 5th Avenue tsinelases *hahaha* and two etnics. I'm thinking about getting a pink alert but it's P1600. Too much money. :|

Ohwell. Out with the old, in with the new! :))

PS: Raidourbodega is active again. Hehehe.

And I'm on SALE! :)

2 comments:

Miss Elle said...

probably am the only one whos not a havs fan. hehe. i bought dati but that was because my feet were hurting dahil sa shoes na suot ko that i had no choice but to buy flip flops sa mall. i guess i got used to ipanema. i like the Saks 5th edition though. maybe bili rin ako nyan. kaso am broke. always naman eh. hirap maging poor. huhuhuu:p

Kimmie said...

That's because you go for other brands like Tommy Hilfiger for your tsinelases. AND you can't POSSIBLY be more broke than I am hahahaha