Friday, August 29, 2008

RABID FAN GIRL ON THE LOOSE!

Hi. Sorry. Haha. I know I've been posting a min of three blog entries a day, but it's a compulsion. It's either BLOG, or EAT. So I'd rather blog. LOL.

Anyhoo, I checked out the OTH group site HAHA. And was relieved when I saw some spoilers and pictures for season 6. :) Someone's got to do something about those pesky sellers. Grr! Why don't they post on their OWN blogs? Multiply has ALOT of benta groups, so why don't they just post there? Nakakainis. We joined the group to know/bond with other fans and get juicy info and behind the scenes stuff. If we wanted a catalog, we'd join some other group.

So. Looky what I found. :D



Now. Skillz is my personal favorite, but really. DEB? Hahahaha. Sicko.



Look at the writings on Riverside court. Peyton wrote it. And it's for Lucas. :D



I like Antwon Tanner. He kinda looks constipated here, though. :D



For the love of all things holy, who the H is this???


Bitchtoria and Brooke. :)




So yun. I managed to get a hold on the spoilers and dialogues, but mejo di ko na gets. They hurt my head haha. :)

Speaking of me being a rabid fan girl, I head Meyer isn't going to publish Midnight Sun na. :| I repeat, Stephenie Meyer will NOT push through with publishing Midnight Sun.

:| Goodness gracious. :| Poor little fan girls like me. :|

Anyways, it's Sportsfest at St. Scho today. Started yesterday. No offense ha. Is it just me or there are ALOT of pangit girls infesting the school na? :| Hahaha! I've only seen a handful of purrdy girls like my friend Jann, Sheena's sister Dimple, and my sister's old school mates. Hmm. I'm sure I can name a whole lot more pretties at my former school, but really. I've been seeing a hellalot uglies, too!

JUST OBSERVING GUYS! :D

Via and Joana texted us. We were gonna play ball daw for the alumnis. Haha! Don't like. But it would've been fun, though! Lalo na kse we don't have SANCTIONS to think about. I can be pulling hair left and right! Yeyy.



But then again, revenge won't be as sweet. Plus, I've got a bad back as of the moment. Salonpas, anyone? Haha!

No comments: