Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gay Dominationnnnn

One day, fags will rule the world!

*One day is TOday. They already do! :D*

I SO love their blogs. They inspire me to want to die. And become a guy. So I can be gayyyy.

Here's a funny talky blog feat Ross Mathews and Perez Hilton.

LINK

Perez is so gay, hahahaha! He was wearing a Hello Kitty bag! He's fat, too! Kinda reminds me of Gheri Tapia (Elem-HS friend) or Eduardo Galapon (College friend)


Hehehehe.

PS: BB is ♥. I've been wanting to commemorate him, but I haven't found the moment yet. He's probably even better than Perez! (I don't see Marc Jacobs having a Marc Jacobs PH bag or something. Go BB! I'll save for a BB bag. Ostrich MJ leather clutches are worth $3,800, btw, so joke lang. :)



And oh, I can't believe Perez told BB, "You make my p*ssy wet"

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Gaytards.
Anyhoo. Heads up!

Fag blogs. :))

Perez Hilton (Seriously. Do you really need the link? DUH!)
Ross Mathews
BB! ♥ (Yabang Pinoy)
Brian Gorell (Not to be taken seriously)

I wanna be gay, too! *pouts*

I learn alot from them. Did you know that yema means cum in Spanish? :D

2 comments:

Miss Elle said...

yema means cum? really??? hehe.

i sooo love gays! i miss gheri and eduardo! :)

Kimmie said...

Yes. Hehehe. :)) I learned it from BB's blog. LOL! :)) I miss them, too! Bubbly big fat gay guys. :D