Thursday, August 28, 2008

Title:

Sorry. I'm running out of titles for my entries. :D
Anywayz, I can't wait for September to start. September'll be a dream come true for us couch potatoes. LOL!

Prisonbreak, Gossip Girl, OTH airs on September1.
America's Next Top Model debuts on Septermber 3rd.

Now I'm not really a fan of Top Model, but this season's got a twist!




Get my drift? She's a HE! :D I hope s/he wins! Shezzo hot. And pretty. I bet s/he looks better then all those other hetero anorexics on the show.

Of course it's a publicity stunt! Izallaboutzeratings, mi bebes. But ohwell. It kinds reminds me of my previous blog wherein I talked about gay domination. :P

Hahay. I guess I'll have to watch ALL of this via STREAM. :| Still haven't gotten the hang of torrent kse. I've been cheating by using mininova.org then downloading from there via torrent haha. Pero I'm getting bored. It takes too long. Too little seeds, too many leeches! Argh.

No comments: