Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Irked!

Okay. This is me complaining again.

I ran a few errands this morning. Bank to pay credit card bills, deposit in mom's account, and withdram from my atm.

THEN i went to Globe to send Gcash.

Goldilocks to buy bread for us and cake for Mum's secretary.

And then Charito's to buy delicacies for Dr. Roasa's bday.

All the while juggling my heavy zebra speedy, a black umbrella, and my Meyer book. Ugh!

THEN there were these stupid arrogant and ugly STUDENT NURSES who pushed me. Ugh! Second years! Stupid little neophyte wannabe nurses. One even pushed my payong away! The nerve!

Get this: She's small, dark and had a FAKE LV DAMIER AZUR TOTE BAG.

Ew. It's so fake, the design's off. LV doesn't manufacture that kind of bag, you idiot. 168 just called, they want their rip offs back!

Pfft.

PS: I was wearing my little miss nurse shirt today. So ha! Take that you stupid second year YABANG neophytes!

No comments: