Friday, August 29, 2008

Moments, HAHA!

This isn't me being mean. Or myself. This is me OBSERVING. :D
So. I was commuting on the way home again today, and let me tell you. Commuting = boring. Plus the pollution gets to my face and the velocity tussles my hair.

So anyways. Haha. Sorry I can't stop laughing. You see, there's this GUY who tapped the girl right next to him and said, "Miss, can I ask for your email?"

HAHAHAHA! Email! Efuckingmail?

The thought of some random stranger tapping your shoulder and asking for your number is absurd, but your electronic mail address? Hahahahahaha.

The girl looked around consciously, and spotted me smirking. Sorry, couldn't help it, eh! Haha! Then she took the guy's number and typed in her eadd. I'm thinking maybe it was a fake one? I mean, if I were her, I'd type in fuckoff@gotohell.com or something. Haha! But she held herself with dignity, and went back to listening to music with her makeshift earphones and stuff.

Then the guy tapped her shoulder again.

Hahaha. I let out a snort. Gahd spontaneity can be SO entertaining!

"Can you put in your number while you're at it?

LOL.. This time, the girl said NO. And the guy kept badgering her. Really, I have to give the girl some credit. If I were her, I'd punch the guy in the face or something. Nice girl. He kept annoying her, asking for her number, asking what course she was taking. He even enumerated all the health science courses. Nursing. Medtech. Pharma. Hahaha!

I sneaked a peek at the guy, and I ended up having to cover my mouth. Gahd. You know seeing someone for the very first time and being able to lable him/her into something stereotypical? Well. I'm definitely not a stereotype, but he DEFINITELY had LOSER written all over his forehead. Hahahaha. Funny kse I think the girl was so spooked out, she started texting her friends. AND THE GUY WAS READING FROM BEHIND! HAHAHAHAH

He looked put out, though. Maybe she WAS talking bad about him. I know I would!

Wala lang. :) Just some kwento coming from a third world province in this third world country. Hihi. Izzo funny. :D

2 comments:

Miss Elle said...

hehehe. so0o hilarious! Can't help but repeat gahd over and over too while reading. Like is the guy for real. magawa nga yan minsan. LOL. LOOOHOOOZER. :P

Kimmie said...

Hahahaha! I found it crazy! :P Like, do people still do that? Hahaha. And poor girl. Tss. :D