Thursday, August 28, 2008

Updates.

This is me being mean.
This is me being myself.

Mum sent me on a number of errands yesterday. Being the useless cow that I am, I obliged. Anyhoo, Pacx invited me for grilled burgers at Porbida (which tastes like Flame It burgers, btw. :D). So I happily obliged, too! Hahaha. Albeit Porbida was a bit far, its near a grocery store/meat shop/fruit stand and all. So yun. After lavishly stuffing down two huge burgers, I went on with my errands.

First stop. A bunch of bananas. Heavy, huge bananas. 3 kilos worth of bananas.
Second stop. Meatshop. A kilo of cheese hotdogs and half a kilo of ham
Third stop. Grocery. Crackers, cereal, milk, etc.

Anyhoo, I was carrying THREE hugs plastics. One full of bananas, the other of cold meat, etc. You get the rest.

There was this girl with unhealthy skin and in a college uniform giving me the evil look. The "ha!-i'm-better-than-you-coz-i'm-a-kolehiyala-and-im-
not-carrying-bananas-around look."

Needless to say, I stomped on her UGLY battered Gaisano shoes on my way down.

Silly girl.

***

Migraines are in season again. Well, at least for me. :| I've been waiting for my new book to arrive since yesterday, but it only came in today. I think 2go sucks. It takes 48 hours for them to deliver a package -- FROM CEBU! Ugh.

If you want your stuff delivered pronto, ask the seller to use Air21, LBC, JRS, or LiteXpress. Anything! Just not Xend or 2go. It takes forever! :|

Anyhoo, my new book's called The Historian by Elizabeth Gostov. My old pal Ken told me about the book, and I loved the story so I looked it up on Ebay.

PS: I got it for only P167 kasama na the shipping. Yey!

***

Why do I get hunger pangs at night? And why can't I get myself to wake up early to go jogging? I mysteriously wake up at 5am then go back to sleep and wake up agan at noon. I need to go on a diet. And start exercising.

***

Mental notes to self:

  1. Start jogging. And dieting
  2. Pack for the move
  3. Take pictures of stocks (pre-loved and brand new); then upload on Multiply
  4. Solve my take home exam (stat), make an essay (foundations), and prepare for report (research)

No comments: