Monday, August 18, 2008

Money Can't Always Buy You Everything. :))

Sure, you have money. But. Can it buy finesse? Breeding? Respect? A good education? Love? Friends?

Newp!

I'll tell you what money can buy, though.


And it comes in purple, too! :)) I've always admired the LV Vernis handbags, but THIS. THIS is BEDEFUL.

It's awe-inspiring. It's lovely. :))

Hayy. Okay. I know I've made some freaky anthropologist pact with myself, but UGHH.

*I wonder how many families this can feed?*
*And how many children can get a decent education with the value of this bag?*
*AND I wonder how CUTE it would make me look; tugging it around Miami International Airport with a monogram multicolore bandeau in black, vintage denims, and Loub boots.*

Omagahhhh.

Except that lugging it all around MIA with THAT outfit would make me look funny. How about some other state airport that actually SNOWS? hmm. :))

Okay. This is me being OA psycho kimmie. I will NOT spend my hard earned money for luggage. Even if it IS the prettiest luggage EVERRRRR.

I can use it to buy me a friggin' car! Or DP for a house! Or I can buy Mum and Dad retirement plans or something. And I can put Tin through med school.

OR I can reward myself with a purddy bag. :)

HAHAHAHA!

OR I can come back home and do a feeding program. Or be like Dr. Balondo who founded CSLFFI and puts kids through college.

Oh my. Or maybe I can go to PRC this September and work on the things I need to take care of. Like retrieving my license and making sure every thing's A-OK before I leave on December. So you know. I can take my NCLEX?

Hahahaha

See, this is why people find it hard conversing with me. I contradict my own monologues. Hmm.

2 comments:

Miss Elle said...

WOW. isnt that the sweetest thing. that would look cute on you. i, on the other hand, would look like a fungus beside it. LOL. i may not be a fan of LV but that bag, best, just swept me off my feet. BEDEFUL indeed. Haha. am not dreaming of it though unless im willing to give up my longing to get into grad school, which is a NO-NO. :)

Kimmie said...

There you go, degrading yourself again. I bet you'd be stunning with it. :P