Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Goodbye, Cruel World!


Hahahaha! I always wanted to say that. :P Lol! It's so dramatic. :D

Anyhoo, I am such a frickin' loser. Yes, I have been aware that Tim Yap and Celine Lopez were members of the Gucci gang, but it was only last night that I found out the it was meant to mock them. Hahahaha! It was such a huge scandal. I thought being a member of the Gucci gang meant VIP access or something.

I am soo naive. A virgin blogger. Hahahahaha! I live in my own tiny bubble with books and internet as my only life. I wonder what book I was reading at the time the intrigues came out? Where was I? Brian's blog came out on March, and it's already August. Maybe I lived under a rock at the time or something.

It's oh-so juicy, bebe! AHLAVIT!

What I did NOT love, though, was reading the comments on Gorell's blog, and finding out that his audience was mostly composed of FILIPINOS. Gahdd! Our crab mentality suckssss. THAT part was SO not funny.

ANYONE can start a blog and say President Bush slept with her, or an alien abducted him, and so on and so forth. What makes people think that some HIV infected Aussie fag has the credentials to make Manila's most VIP fall?

PUHLEASE.

Oh, and yes. I am a fan. Hahahaha! I don't care if Tim's is Tiny, or if Celine's a crack whore, or WHUTEVVVV. It's sorta expected, yaknow. Didn't we have enough of Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears to prove us that?

Either way, I take back my previous blog. My non-existent life with inggitera psycho aunts is nothing compared to what the Gucci gang has been through. I've had my fair share of scandal, but I know my conscience is clear.

Point is, people KNOW that everything Aussie fag isn't 100% true. He's too bitter to give rational facts. PLUS, exajj naman! Everyone's a fag with tiny you-knows who deals drugs and gets abortions. OA. People just choose to believe in it because it's juicy. PLUS it helps them feel less sorry for their own pathetic lives. Tss.

This whole EARTH is full of hate. If you think my blogs are evil, you should try reading BG's blog. Or even Saab Magalona's. Or even Amazon on their reviews on BD.

Pathetic.

Gehd, I don't see why people have to go hating on Saab. Hate the show, not the people behind the cast! There IS such thing as constructive criticism, you know! But it's another thing to PERSONALLY BASH people. Below the belt, at that. Someone called her a cheap blog whore with an addict rapper father. Saab's going through so much right now, with Francis M undergoing chemo or something. Jeez, these people!

Saab is bedeful! :))





What's even worse are the harsh reviews at Amazon. Weird, kase now they're bashing the first three installments, too! After being die-hards at that!

PEOPLE!

This is why I never felt hatred for those behind school shootings. Call me morbid. But life's too cruel, you know?

No comments: