Monday, August 25, 2008

Now. I must wonder ...

How seriously fucked up I was growing up? Haha. :D Asides from Barney, THIS was my favorite playmate.


You've got to give me credit. It's so fugly, it's cute! :D I even had these guys decorating my pencils!

PS: At TJ's kiddie party last Saturday, I got the chance to witness the pinata -- Filipino style! :D What do you guys call it here? Mum once told me that the pinatas here were better kase you really had to work hard to get your goodies.


I've always been a loser. Once, while trying to get dibs on the candy, I managed to get ONE piece. Then surrendered it to some tween bully guy who punched me. :| Gahd! His hands were so FULL of tootsie rolls. Tapos ako. Huhu. Why'd he have to get mine, too? :(

Whutev. Karma's a bitch. Ugh.


What do they call it in Psych? When kids eat inedible stuff?


I remember tasting this once. Or twice. And some tissue papers. And liking the taste of toothpaste (mom bought me bubble gum flavored toothpaste kase!). And NOT wanting to chew on my vitamins UNLESS they were shaped from the Flinstones.


Haha! Funny! While searching for pics, I found some blog entry on how Elmer's Glue can cause delusional thinking. I think it was just a joke. (?)

Ohwell. Maybe the PI really did save my life. :P

4 comments:

Miss Elle said...

PICA. i guess thats the term in Psych.

Oh my, i remember that on bday parties alright. i was a killjoy, never participated since i saw a friend on the floor, stepped on by dedma kids. notorious dba. grabe. hehe.

Flinstones! my favorite vitamins.

confession: i ate a chalk once. or i guess it happened again(?) LOL. kinder and everyone else was doing it anyway. nah... i dont think that was peer pressure. more of voluntary. :p

Kimmie said...

Hahaha! You ate CHALK? How'd it taste like. And who ELSE was eating it? Yes, yes. PICA. :P

Grabe nga mga pinata. :|

PS: I think I also ate Play Doh. :|

Miss Elle said...

forgot how it tasted like. and sadly, i cant seem to recall my classmates in kinder 1. hehe.

i really am hopin we could organize a fund raisin event or feeding program. then include pinata so we could join. LOL :p

Kimmie said...

Yen, Maita and I are holding one on Halloween. Yey! You can join. Mana Inday rocks. She got us a free venue and stuff. Izz gonna be oh-some! Hehe. And we can also do a garage sale and bake sale. :D